Poland, Warsaw, Henkel Consumer Brands
Senior Group Brand Manager Beauty Care (m/f)
At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Provide strategic leadership, development and talent management activities for direct reports, which may include forecasting resource needs, recruiting, hiring, performance management, training and budgeting
- Lead the assigned group of Beauty Care brands/categories by strengthening their position in the market
- Build compelling insight-driven brands' plans to drive long-term growth
- Collect and analyze consumer, competition and market data in order to create recommendations for the category
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics, KPIs, and ROI to optimize campaigns and inform future marketing decisions
- Develop mid to long terms plans to enable the organization to execute against the brands targets
- Develop media briefings to our media house and media team
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to ensure our brands remain innovative and relevant in the market
- Make proposals for the budget and be responsible for planning and controlling its use
- At least 3 years of experience on a Senior Brand/Group Brand Manager position in FMCG sector
- Experience in leadership role in marketing department, management experience of min. team of 3 persons
- Experience in leading data-driven brands and strong market data analytical skills
- Working in an international environment and managing complex projects
- Managing large media budgets and have experience in leading multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Being proactive and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Champion of team management to improve the strength of the organization and the business
- Fluency in English and Polish
At Henkel, we come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We believe the uniqueness of all our employees is the power in us. Become part of the team and bring your uniqueness to us! We welcome all applications across different genders, origins, cultures, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, and generations.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.