W Henklu, możesz zmieniać zasady gry i rozwijać swoją karierę. Uwolnij ducha przedsiębiorczości, realizując swoje pomysły w globalnym zespole. Nasze wiodące marki i technologie wraz z naszymi odnoszącymi sukcesy biznesami, zapewnią niezliczone możliwości rozwoju Twoich umiejętności i odkrywania nowych ścieżek. Twoja kariera w Henklu przyczyni się do bardziej zrównoważonej przyszłości jednocześnie rozwijając się w naszej żywej, zróżnicowanej kulturze zaufania i przynależności. Jeśli chcesz rzucić wyzwanie statusowi quo, dołącz do naszego zespołu pionierów i naznacz z nami swój ślad w przyszłości.
Do you dare to make an impact?
You act as an entrepreneur:
- You will be a pioneer in LOCTITE innovative products and solutions providing advice and support to our Customers, Distribution Partners and Sales Teams on their technical requirements via recommendation, troubleshooting and validation of products and applications.
- You will plan workload effectively when dealing with multiple simultaneous new business opportunities in an environment that requires a high degree of flexibility to react to rapidly changing priorities.
You collaborate as part of a strong team:
- Working as part of our diverse and inclusive Application Engineering Team, your energetic and collaborative approach will inform our customers on the performance capabilities of Henkel’s products and services that will lead to identifying opportunities for both Henkel and customers to drive profitable growth via technical support, technical reports, and customer presentations.
- You will become a key partner to your customers in current and new application areas and have regular opportunities to engage with customers, at their workshops/engineering locations, and will identify and demonstrate sustainable optimized bonding solutions that deliver quantifiable value.
- You will build strong relationships and treat your customers and your colleagues as they would like to be treated.
- You will collaborate and communicate across internal departments to support the growth of Henkel.
- You will provide technical and product support to other Henkel functions including telephone and helpline support.
You own your results:
- By developing and maintaining a high level of expert technical knowledge within focus market sectors and product groups, you will be a key team member in closing application opportunities at our customers, supporting sales engineers during customer visits and design seminars.
- Your expertise will enable you to provide expert training programs to our sales and distribution partners and to ensure new products and applications are selected and used whenever appropriate.
Development, Well-Being & Benefits:
- You will be provided with a wide range of personal and professional development opportunities, from on-the-job training to well established in-house development programs to support further development of the key skills needed in your role.
- Flexible working with a hybrid approach to home/office working and Employee assistance programmers are also provided.