Poland, Warsaw, Adhesive Technologies
Sales Engineer MP Eastern EU (m.f)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Become a key player of the best sales team in the industry in Henkel’s market leading metal packaging segment
- Reporting directly to the head of sales Northern Europe, you will be responsible for sales for the complete
- Henkel product portfolio for Metal Packaging for covering Poland, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia
- Execute local sales plans (short, mid & long term) and tactics to maintain and develop customers in established territory
- Develop and implement customers strategies and customer roadmaps and identify growth opportunities to further grow our business
- Build and maintain relationships with customers to deliver on sales targets
- Provide input to management on customer needs, business trends and competitive situations in your territory
- Coordinate with Technical Customer Service to conduct line trials/ (re)solve customer requests and complaints
- Execute pricing actions
- Actively maintain and growth sales project pipeline
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry/ Engineering or Economics
- Background in the "Metal Packaging industry" (manufacturing process, surface treatment, coatings or sealants) will be a plus
- Ideally profound knowledge in Can Coatings, Can Sealants and Surface Treatment
- Ideally 5+ years total job experience in the metal packaging industry; 2+ years job experience technical sales
- Proven track record in sales
- Experience in working effectively in cross-functional and international teams
- Willingness to intensive travel
- Strong sense of ownership, entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on mentality
- Fluent in Polish and English as well as ideally in one other EU language
- The position can be located in any city in Poland with proximity to main means of transportation (airports, train stations, highways).
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.