Germany, Düsseldorf, Mexico, Toluca, Poland, Racibórz, Serbia, Kruševac, Laundry & Home Care
Global Technology Lead (Solids Processing) - PMO Engineering (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Providing technical expertise in production systems specialized in powder processing and tableting technology
- Working with cross-functional teams, delivering engineering support for capital investment projects throughout the entire project life cycle (from feasibility analysis to the vertical start-up) worldwide
- Being accountable for basic and detailed engineering deliverables (review, supervise and develop)
- Coordinating and interacting with Henkel preferred suppliers to drive the continuous improvement of Laundry & Home Care process units and relevant machinery standards
- Technology development and scouting to integrate to Henkel environment
- Developing and maintaining documentation standards for engineering activities (as machinery standards/specifications, test and acceptance plans, validation procedures)
- Proactive driver of smart digital/innovative solutions
- Providing accurate and timely technical assistance support to operation with effective and sustainable solutions, by driving the root cause analysis of reported issues, defining the mitigating actions, and ensuring their implementation
- University degree in an engineering discipline (preferably Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Chemical Engineering)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in process engineering / project management / technology management in a manufacturing environment preferably in FMCG
- Process and packaging experience in any of the following areas: powder or liquids dosing, mixing, processing, (continuous or batch), filling and packaging technologies and their automation
- Proven experience in Capital Investment projects management is a plus
- Fluent English language skills, additional language a plus
- CAD software / MS Project experience, Revit is a plus
- Process simulations (discrete and/or continuous events) and process analytics background is a plus
- Strong project management skills in a multinational environment
- Strong commitment to safety, sustainability, and quality
- Passion for technical innovation and leading-edge technologies
- Ability to lead and collaborate with multi-functional teams
The position can be based in either Düsseldorf, Germany; Racibórz, Poland; Krusevac, Serbia or Toluca, Mexico.